People always ask me why my favorite day is Tuesday, and honestly I cannot pinpoint an exact reason. It’s like asking why Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, or why I sneeze fourteen times in a row, or why I am in love with Anderson Cooper.
It’s probably best if you just accept the answer as it is, and don’t questions it too much. Questions create problems. Instead, allow me to distract you from this introductory ramble with…
News round up!
news from my life, and otherwise.
- I am now a World Market member–get the coups and everything. This is a dangerous development in my biography, but as necessary as a Border’s one I’d say.
- Sarah Palin is now allowed control over the English language. WHAT THE WHAT?! not cool.
- The Olsen twins have a younger sister..who looks more like them than they do!
- On the Olsen twin note, I have a sudden unexplainable desire to own a multi colored, long sleeved, sparkly dress
A desire that I will likely ignore, because honestly I don’t want to look in my closet and see more than one dress adorned with sequins..my eyes couldn’t take it!
- Harry Potter comes out this week! As if you didn’t already know..
- I am still drinking smoothies despite it finally deciding to act like Autumn around here.
- and microwaves still rock. dont believe me? click microwaves doubters!
- Tuesday is still my FAVORITE day so have a good one :)
Posted in biographical, food, fun, health, life, opinion
Tagged fashion, microwaves, olsens, photography, thoughts, tuesday
If there is one person who I would absolutely DIE to climb into their life for a day (preferably longer) it would have to be Rachel Zoe.
Seeing as I am rather incapacitated in hopes of recovering from whatever this ailment is, I have been literally glued to the television in between doctors appointments and stuffing my face. Today there were episodes of The Rachel Zoe Project!!!!
I seriously idolize that tiny fashion goddess to the furthest extent. In the featured episodes today, she was complaining of her vertigo and what she was saying really resinated with me–she couldn’t even remember what it was like to feel normal anymore and she was sick and tired of dealing with it.
GAH she is too adorable. Like a grown up olsen twin basically. Some googling brought up what might possibly be my favorite NYT article ever!
This is all. I seriously have not even one smidgen of news. I am going to return to my TV watching perch now…I have a neurologist appt on Thursday to make sure everything in my head is alright.
I pressed the play button on my itunes today to determine what song today should be defined by..
also, just for giggles.
Can I just say that it is beyond infuriating that an A- in college drops your GPA in relation to an A!
There goes my 4.0 people. Here are some pictures I enjoy, I once again proclaim my obsession with Karl L in photo form. CAN HE JUST MOVE IN WITH ME AND DESIGN MY CLOTHES PLEASE.
We could move into a houseboat and live happily ever after..