People always ask me why my favorite day is Tuesday, and honestly I cannot pinpoint an exact reason. It’s like asking why Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, or why I sneeze fourteen times in a row, or why I am in love with Anderson Cooper.
It’s probably best if you just accept the answer as it is, and don’t questions it too much. Questions create problems. Instead, allow me to distract you from this introductory ramble with…
News round up!
news from my life, and otherwise.
- I am now a World Market member–get the coups and everything. This is a dangerous development in my biography, but as necessary as a Border’s one I’d say.
- Sarah Palin is now allowed control over the English language. WHAT THE WHAT?! not cool.
- The Olsen twins have a younger sister..who looks more like them than they do!
- On the Olsen twin note, I have a sudden unexplainable desire to own a multi colored, long sleeved, sparkly dress
A desire that I will likely ignore, because honestly I don’t want to look in my closet and see more than one dress adorned with sequins..my eyes couldn’t take it!
- Harry Potter comes out this week! As if you didn’t already know..
- I am still drinking smoothies despite it finally deciding to act like Autumn around here.
- and microwaves still rock. dont believe me? click microwaves doubters!
- Tuesday is still my FAVORITE day so have a good one :)