Alright, so. There are certain things that I find fundamentally important to never underestimate in this world:
1) The comfort of UGGs on a chilly day (scoff away if you must, but my feet were flippin COZY all day)
2) How people are inclined to, at even the first mention of religion, just jump down each other’s throats.
CASE IN POINT–today’s article. read the comments. yikes!
3) How morning music sets the tone of the day
4) That dishes, almost with the same accuracy as pets, showcase a person’s personality. This I noticed while unloading the dishwasher this evening.
can you guess which ones my mom, stepdad, and I individually picked out?
If you guessed this one as mine, you would be absolutely WRONG!
^^This is Brad’s.^^
Just kidding hahah but really, what does this jumble say about me? aside from the fact that it is located where a microwave once resided.
p.s. tj’s orange chicken only has two minutes left of cooking in this picture! I was getting restless, hence the picture taking-age/ dishwasher unloading.
5) The impact of a good, old fashioned crossed eye. My greatest skill was learned around the third grade time of my life. I dedicated many hours to perfecting the art of the crossed eyes and therefore show it off as often as possible.
Oh the wonders of public education.