thursssday, which is almost friiiidaayyyy!!!
Kicked this morning off with an extra thiry minute sleep-in, a long shower, and a huge bowl of oats!
Everything else was pretty standard–went to work, went to the gym, came home and ate dinner, etc, etc.
GOOD NEWS—->>>still feeling progressively better.
I have begun socializing with the outside world once again. Met the boys across the hall who are taking their internship status very seriously and perpetually partying, met up with Charles (as I mentioned before), and ventured over to the ABQ crowd’s dorm floor in the first time in a week or so last night.
Now I am presented with the issue of cramming in everything that I want to see before I leave into nicely proportioned chunks of time after work. I am here for 8 days, 23 hours, and 34 mins and the list of things to do currently stands at:
- National Gallery of Art for obvious reasons
- American History museum–JULIA CHILD’S KITCHEN!
- Anthropologie has better housewares than the one in ABQ
- Dean and Deluca to get treats for loved ones (and myself obviously)
- Barnes and Noble for my monthly magazine catch-up sesh
- U St, heard it is really cool
- Annie Cream Cheese–cute vintage shop